Child Support Modification in Arkansas

Posted on 19. Jun, 2012 by in Blog

 If you believe that the child support amount that you are being paid or are paying is incorrect, you can petition the court for a child support modification. The court will review the income records of the payor and determine if there has been a change in the amount of pay warranting modification of child support.

Comments are closed.